- 3- point hitch mount.
- Two finger wheels are mounted on each rake arm.
- The rake arms are independent from the rake frame and the rake frame is also independent from the rake head.
- Shock absorbing springs on the three point rake head relieves the ground pressure from the finger wheels.
- Each finger wheel consists of 40 heat treated tines made of high quality spring steel C85 (85% Carbon), which guarantee a long lasting operation without breakage.
- Together with the special shaped tines which filter all kinds of dirt and stones the P-SERIES rake produces a perfectly clean windrow.
- Finger wheels ultra-flexible of 1400 mm diameter.
- Fingers of 7 mm diameter longer reliability.