- The Harvester R19 combines high performance and agility.
- German motorization offers reliability and simplicity.
- The hydrostatic advancement with 4 wheels driving and steering allows the most complex manoeuvers through multiple fields.
- The wide tires with low pressure limits the footprints.
- The R19 is allowed to drive on the road.
- The cabin offers enhanced visibility at work.
- With its pickup width of 2 m, a small size and big hopper, it allows collection periods unmatched performance.
With multiple sorting embedded, the product in the hopper is clean.
- A 2.90 m hopper drain height can approach any type of trailer or storage bins.
- Many standard equipment such as reverse carpet, inversion of the rotor, the ultrasonic bin level sensor provides a high quality of work. Available options allow to adapt to different working conditions