Skip to content
Alpler Economy Disc Plough
- To turn over soil.
- Preparation for planting seeds.
- Excellent solution for rooty, sticky or abrasive soil.
- 20-30 % fuel economy in comparison with mouldboard ploughs.
- Standard 660 mm discs made from Boron Steel with special concavity.
- Adjustable disc position angle (vertical 3 positions, lateral 5 positions) for use in tough or soft soil conditions.
- Adjustable and replaceable scrapers not only for cleaning also for overturning.
- Heavy duty rear furrow wheel from hardened steel, spring loaded,full adjustable vertically and laterally, with additional cast weightenings.
- Steel Bearing housings to assure trouble free long operation life.
- Adjustment arm for best tractor- plough alignment.
|No. of discs
|Disc diameter (mm)
|Working depth (mm)
||45 – 60